CONNECTING KEITAI/ ENGLISH CONNECTIONS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadogg

Reaction score
On the Pixelmood site, they say Keitais can't connect to English Connections.

THEY ARE WRONG!!!

On the Keitai, by going to the heart (connect) icon and choosing the SECOND option, the Keitai can connect to the English version 2 and 3.

On the version 2, choose to connect to the version 1 to connect to the Keitai.

On the version 3, choose to connect to Others to connect to the Keitai.

In your Friends list on the version 2 and 3, the Keitai character's name will show up in JAPANESE!

I will post photos of the version 2 and 3 Friends list as soon as I can get my PC camera to work.

:lol: ;) :)

No need, Quite a few people know that they can connect with connexions and connections. I have known for 7 months now

No need, Quite a few people know that they can connect with connexions and connections. I have known for 7 months now
At least I'm not the only one who knows! It would still be cool for those who have never seen Japanese writing on English tamas to see a photo of it. I thought it was really neat!

:angry: :p :angry:

I finally got my PC cam working! So I was finally able to take the photo of my v3 Friends list.

Here's the link: v3 Friends list

What do you think? I think it's great, having Japanese writing on an English tama!

P.S. My Keitai character (the friend in the photo) turned 85 years old today!!!

:furawatchi: :rolleyes: :wacko:

I will post photos of each of my tama's friends list sometime Tuesday. Next, my goal will be to have my Keitai mate and have babies with one of my connections! Hey, if they can connect, why not have babies?

B) B) B)

I wonder how the babies will turn out looking like!! I hope you're friends tama doesn't die since it's a matchmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back