Connecting on V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

haleykimb

Reaction score
Me and my friend were connecting our tamagotchis yesterday, so I pulled mine out and clicked on thelittle heart where you connect. I pressed game, she pressed game, and then I pressed the middle button when it said stand by, and would usually change to 'CONNECTING' or something like that. But, when I pressed it, it flashed for a second, and then the screen said 'DOWNLOAD' and 'RESET', as if I had just changed the battery! Of course, I chose download, but then I tried again. It still said 'DOWNLOAD' and 'RESET'! It always seemed to work before! Actually, I've never encountered that problem until this morn' :( ! Is this some horrible glitch or something? What's wrong with my tamagotchi?! :eek:

your tamas battery must be low!!! my v5 wouldn't conect but it still took 2 months untill the battery died!!!

hope i helped and have a great tamatalking day!!!

I've heard that on previous Japanese Tamagotchi (Keitama, Entama and Uratama at least) if the battery is low, when you attempt to connect, you'll just get the load/reset screen. They did this on the Famitama as well. Since the v5 was meant to be almost the same as the Famitama, the v5 has it too.

I wish they would at least put something like that in the manual!

oh wait... when you run out of battery in your tama...

you can reload your old ones?

O_O

SO I'VE BEEN RESTARTING ALL MY TAMAS BECAUSE I WAS BEING IGNORANT!?

;-;

oh wait... when you run out of battery in your tama...you can reload your old ones?

O_O

SO I'VE BEEN RESTARTING ALL MY TAMAS BECAUSE I WAS BEING IGNORANT!?

;-;
Yes. Sorry.

I really don't know why Bandai changed the Load/Reset screen from the Japanese Tamagotchi to Download/Reset on the English ones. It just makes it very confusing. My friend said that one time when she first got her Tamagotchi, she set the wrong time (AM instead of PM) and she thought that she could only rectify that by resetting. So she did. She got to the Download/Reset screen and her dad said to her, "Don't choose Download, it means downloading photos off the Internet!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back