Connecting tamagotchis Over the Internet!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoughts

Reaction score
It would be awesome if there was some little chat area or something, and you could connect your tama to another using an Infared device that would be on your computer!

It's perfect...infared...that is how you spell it right?

*note from binary (May 2008): yes, this topic has been bumped, but since it's interesting, we've decided to keep it open*

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah! I agree, that is a great idea! You could meet more friends online and interact with your Tamagotchi. But if we did that, then what will be the use of the Matchmaker? What will become of her?

Wait... were you talking about connecting online? If so, those were my opinions. ^^

Yeah! Once I tried to connect over the phone to my friend with no luck! That is Xcellent!
Connect over the phone? Umm... you just can't do that. Infra Red Communication (IR for short) can only work person-to-person; the only thing you can do over the phone is talk. I'm not trying to be rude here, just saying....

And tamagotchi_pal is right. I didn't notice it before, but this topic is bumped. ("Aaaaaahhhh!") :mellow:

Please refer to the rules here to learn about bumping.

Geez! I didn't notice that.... ;)

that would be very cool, but I agree with MnMzTama495.What would become pf the matchmaker.Mind you, she is only for when you really can't find a partner.

That is a great idea because you could more easily fill your friends list and marry someone elses tamagotchi over the internet too.Though it does sound a bit difficult don't you think?

That is a great idea because you could more easily fill your friends list and marry someone elses tamagotchi over the internet too.Though it does sound a bit difficult don't you think?
Quite right. Although these guys are hinting at having an actual USB port on the tama. Here's a very easy way I think it could be done:

Meet a freind online.

Create freind codes that are on yout tama.

Make a user account on some website.

Get codes for the freind you met.

Input the codes, and connect with a compeutorized version of the freind (while the freind does same.

Would that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back