connecting tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unionsunflower

Reaction score
My son has a tama and I also have one and one of them is a year old and one is two years old male and female of cource. I tried connecting them and it said fail and I tried using both of them as being the initiater and still wont work I even tried turning the lights down because my husband mentioned that the bright lights might enterfere.

Stacey Wright

There could be a couple of things going on here, so I'll just throw out some suggestions.

When you try to connect, make sure both tamas are top-to-top, their infrared sections touching. (If they are too far apart, it won't work)

It's possible that one or both of them have low batteries, even though they are new. Who knows how long they were sitting in the store? (This probably isn't the case, but it is one thing that can cause a failed connection).

Maybe you don't have the connect sequence right? You probably do, but I'm going to lay it out step by step just so you have a check list.

1. Put both tamas on a flat surface, top-to-top, so that the transparent red panels are touching. (Yes, you can do it from further away, but this way you are SURE they are close enough! :huh: )

2. On both tamas, go to the heart icon in the top right corner of the screen.

3. Using the A button, scroll down until you see "Ver. 4", and then use B to select it.

4. Use the A button on both tamas to go to VISIT, and press B.

5. Both tamas will now say "STAND BY". On ONE tama, press the B button. That is the tama that should leave its home egg and travel to the other tama.

6. If it says "FAIL", try pressing the B button again on one of the tamas, sometimes it takes a couple presses.

If you do all that, and you still have trouble, post again with more info, and we'll try to figure it out. :D

if they are a different version then go to other and if not then light does interfere alot and if it still doesnt work then try pressing conect at the same time. :)

if it says fail, just press the b button again, and make sure your connecting in the same category (v4, others)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back