Connecting Tamagotchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cstgeorge127

Reaction score
I have a Jinsei and a v4 tamagotchi and they connected before but now they won't connect for some reason. I tried connecting them by selecting v4 and jinsei together and selecting other together, etc. but they just won't connect. I took them apart and everything seems to be connected and nothing is broke so anyone got any ideas?

That happened when I tried to connect my V3 to my V4. When my V3's batteries were dead and I replaced them, they could connect again! Try replacing the batteries... but I don't know if that will keep your tama at the same stage or completely reset it. Other than that, I have no clue what to do. Sorry.

Don't connect them in direct sunlight....plus make sure you're selecting "V4" when you connect, not "Others".

That also happened to me once with my two V4's. I just hit reset and download and it started working again. I'm not sure why it didn't work, neither of the batteries were low, maybe you could try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back