connecting tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

junky

Reaction score
i've had my tamagotchi v2 for a long time, but i haven't connected it with another tama yet. i ended up getting another v2 yesterday, and tried connecting...

but whenever i try to connect them, they won't connect. is it because there's an age difference between the tamagotchis? (one is a toddler, and the other is a teen). or do i have a broken tamagotchi?

any help would be appreciated :D

well when u connect the 2 V2's u should choose the V2(friend or w/e cant remember wut it looks like)option on both tamas

strange, but I've been caught in a sort of dilemma like that. My boyfriend has a tamagotchi also, and he happened to be driving this time. I was taking care of my tamagotchi, and decided to try and connect mine and his, but it wouldn't work, no matter how many times I've tried it. After a few minutes, we both tried it together, and it actually worked...

I'm guessing it might be how much space (close or far) you put between the two tamagotchi's... I held both really close to each other when I tried, so that might be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back