Connecting to other tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary K

Reaction score
Hello,

Ok, again, this might seem like a simple problem to others, but I don't know, so I'm asking. Is there a certain age that tamas (ver. 2) can connect. My frined has a teenager and mine is only a toddler (0 yrs) and they are not connecting or swapping presents, etc. Will they as they grow up? Or is something wrong? Help!! :)

Yes, if its less than an hour old then it won't be able to connect yet, once its more than an hour old, it will be able to. Does this help???

V2 can connect at all ages. Go to the fifth icon and select the type of tamagotchi your friend has. If it is a V2, then decide if you both want to play a game or give a present, and select the same option on each (select using the b button). When both say 'Stand By', press the 'b' button so they both say 'Connect'. Then they will connect. Most people forget the part in bold. Good luck! :)

V2 can connect at all ages. Go to the fifth icon and select the type of tamagotchi your friend has. If it is a V2, then decide if you both want to play a game or give a present, and select the same option on each (select using the b button). When both say 'Stand By', press the 'b' button so they both say 'Connect'. Then they will connect. Most people forget the part in bold. Good luck! :D
wat he said :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back