connecting two v6 (music star) tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rochila

Reaction score
Has anyone had any difficulty? I've tried many times but the connection just times out. Is there a certain distance or angle that is preferable?

Have you tried connectin' them from afar? Or right directly infra-red connection to infra-red connection? There is no certain angle. When I tried the Music Star for a day, me and my friend connected and it was very successful. However, when we connected from afar (about over half a foot), we had some difficulty. So I have had that issue once. So it must be infra-red connection to infra-red connection, or at least half an inch or an inch away. Hope I helped!!!

thanks for the tip! I'll keep trying them reasonably close to each other.

I've tried anywhere from right up close to about 15 cm away. I'm thinking that perhaps one is slightly faulty.

I managed it once, but not since. :/ could it have something to do with my bf's tama who I connected with die, then he reset but named the new pet the same name?

He's probably namin' it after the loss of his old one. Ask him if it just appeared there already as a name. If so, that's normal. My friend's KuroMametchi named Tim died and he named the Tsubutchi Tim who is now another Kuromametchi (note that when your Tama dies as for example a Kunoitchi, it might not pass again as a Kunoitchi).

Yeah he was kinda upset. More cos he thought he'd get into trouble when I found out :huh:

I solved the problem. I didn't realise you had to press a button once you reach the standby screen! Ahhh! so silly! :eek:

I've had trouble connecting my v4 before, but it was because it was low on battery. Maybe if your music stars battery is a little low, that's why. i'm not sure, but maybe

Also if they are in the sun they dont work proply hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back