Connecting V2 and V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sirotan

Reaction score
have you noticed that when you connected your tamagotchi version 2 with version 3..... if they're giving presents, when one or the other travels to the other tamagotchi .......it shows up as Nazotchi...............weird ><

and even on the friends list.......both appeared as nazotchi.....

did anyone have that???

have you noticed that when you connected your tamagotchi version 2 with version 3..... if they're giving presents, when one or the other travels to the other tamagotchi .......it shows up as Nazotchi...............weird ><

did anyone have that???
that happened to me once . I thought it was really weird

:D

'm getting a 3 tom maybe but most likely am

They also did that whbn a V1 and V2 connected!

tamagotchi's are not 20 30 dollars! they're like 15 dollars. and i am going to connect with my friend who has a V2(i have V3) and i'll see if that happens to me.

did anyone have that???
Yes, this is because the V3 has more characters than V2.

Same with V1 and the V2.

It´s because V3 has more ´developed´characters that don´t exist in V2 or V1. That´s why it comes that Nazotchi character in the older versions of tamagotchi (V1 or V2) because it does not recognize the character from V3. Remember, the same thing can happen with V1 and V2. (Like V2 has more characters than V1)

Hope I helped :)

*Tama-Shiba*

This happened to me wen i connected V1 With V2. It's because the V2 desnt have the species your V# has. :)

This happened to me wen i connected V1 With V2. It's because the V2 desnt have the species your V# has. :p
Yes, that´s what I said, but I contained more words and information... :) lol

*Tama-Shiba*

:p That happened to me too!your right its weird.oh and tell tama fan to email me.
maybe that's because that is what the character would look like if it was a v3 + once i had 2 tamas 1 was v1 1 was v2 they were both babies' i connected them and the v2 baby (which looks different from a v1 baby)went to the v1 baby and the v2 baby looked like a v1 baby on the v1 baby's screen isn't that weird?! but what i just wrote :lol: :p is probably the most reasonable explanation for this conversation.

did anyone have that???
me too lol i know this may sound dumb but how can you tell what kind is your tama??? isnt it confusing? i have three of them and dont know about them lol so help please. my tama are different color and diffrent versions 1-3 lol help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :lol:

~.~.~ [SIZE=21pt] <3 MoNaY[/SIZE]~.~.~

pm me if you need me ( which yall wont so please dont ) just kiddin

Last edited by a moderator:
it happened to me because I had 2 v1's and everyone at school had V2's :D

oh yes and tama shiba? I don't think it's possible that you can msn with me when I'm at home. cause it'll be like 3:00 AM where you live by them. maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back