Connecting V3's and V4's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I found the following tip on this site before and I thought it was worth reminding people about...

When you connect a version 3 and a version 4, and the v3 goes to the v4 and gives it a present, sometimes the v3 gives the v4 a cool/expensive/rare item that your v3 never even bought or wrapped!! I have done it a LOT. Almost to the point where I feel kinda guilty for using the v3 as a slave. But anyways, this is the stuff the v3 gave my v4...

PENCIL*

SUN GLASSES*

RC HELICOPTER

SOCCER (ball)

BUILDING BLOCKS

TRUMPET

SHOVEL*

CHEST

HAMBURGER

TACOS

It's freakin' Awesome! I bet that there's alot more cool stuff like this. I'll post it if there's more!!

*Items= v3 gave v4 multiple times :) :( :)

I know. My V3 gave my v4 a plant, shovel and some other stuff i forgot. Its a cool tip.

Milliaswan

does that work with v2?i got a v4 and v2 and that would be cool (y i havnt figured it out?because the day after i got my v4 the v2 battery died and i didnt get a new one yet) :) ;)

[SIZE=8pt]My tamagotchi has gotten alot of cool things from the v3 too, and it is so cool! I have even gotten maracas[/SIZE] ;)

i got loads from my v3 andddddddddddddddddddddddddddd now it has no batteries arg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lalala my mummy is buying some for it right now yay :furawatchi: :D

i got loads from my v3 andddddddddddddddddddddddddddd now it has no batteries arg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lalala my mummy is buying some for it right now yay :furawatchi: :D
I know. I just got a v4.5, and I already have a v3. Does it work on v4.5?? Anyway ;) , I need new batteries for my v3..I'm getting another v4.5 for my birthday!!(December 15th) Yay. I'm going to connect them alot. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back