Connection Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_star_road

Reaction score
I tried to connect my V5 and Music Star, using the tricks found on here of course, but I cant seem to get it to work! I was wondering if anyone could tell me why, or if I am doing something wrong. I first go to the connection button on booth, and press B. Then, On my V5, I go on V5-then press game. At the same time, on my Music Star, I go under Other. The weird thing though, is that literally 1 second later, the V5's screen acts like I pressed Reset- Makes that beep and then goes to the Download&Reset screen. This awfully confusing for me...I search, and search, and SEARCH these forms for anyone with this problem, but can't find one. So if anyone can tell me a link of someplace with the solution for this, or can tell me directly, It would be greatly appreciated.

:p Please? I really want to connect them. And can you marry Music Stars to V5's??

If your tama brings you to the reset or download screen when trying to connect that means the battery is too low to connect. You will need to change the battery to connect.

Hope I helped and have a great tamatalking day!

What tamaluv said is true. I tried connecting my music star with another one but the batteries are too low :) Its really annoying cause the screen sorta flashes when you try to connect so just get new batteries CR2032 that kind at the dollar store. Hope that helped :)

Peace

♥♫♥♫

Connecting takes up alot of power,and seeing as this is all sorted,this should be closed

♥♫♥♫

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont mean to but in to this convo but when my tamagotchi is low it doesn't do anything! The screen says low battery and then flashes until it dies or until I put new batterys in. So I don't know if thats the case.

Ps. You can marry a V5 and Music Star together! ;) I tried and it worked!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back