Connection - smirking after gifting bad present

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaBE

Reaction score
I have read several times now that when Tamas of the Connection series connect and one gifts a bad present like a snake or a poo to the other it smirks when it comes back into its shell. You would need to discipline it then to gain one training point.

Do we know if this only happens when you connect a Tamagotchi of the same edition (i.e. V2 with V2 or V3 with V3)? I am asking because I don't have any Connections of the same version and the smirking never happens even if they exchange bad gifts.

They don’t necessarily have to be the same version for this to happen.When you wrap a gift it will automatically be sent to the other device when you choose “present” the next time they connect.

The smirking happens when the gift you choose to wrap is not sent, instead the tamagotchi on the device that is sending will prank the receiving one! :tongue:

When you see your tamagotchi smirking you have to go to the discipline icon and then chose “Time-Out”.

@iAM Ok, I see. So this happens only when they exchange wrapped gifts? I thought this can happen as well when they visit each other "normally".
The thing is, I currently only have a V2 and a V4.5 and they cannot exchange wrapped gifts as I need to chose "Vers. 1" on the V2 and "Other" on the V4.5 so there's no option to exchange wrapped gifts. Or do I miss sth?

Yes you are correct. It can only happen for the same device. My apologies! :wacko:

On the V4 and V4.5 specifically one of the options mentioned is you need to connect to the same version and choose the “Present” option.

Latest posts

Back