connection trick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi7

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]When connecting if you dont wanna play a game and you wanna gift real bad, then turn the tama you wanna get the gift face down and click connect, then i guarentee every time that that tama will receive a gift every time.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]When connecting if you dont wanna play a game and you wanna gift real bad, then turn the tama you wanna get the gift face down and click connect, then i guarentee every time that that tama will receive a gift every time.<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>[/SIZE]</span>
never mind! it did not work!!!!!!!!!

Here's a better tip for getting a gift every time:

Go to the "Stand By" screen on both Tamas. Press the B button twice and really fast. The Tama you pressed it on should get a present if you pressed it fast enough. This takes practice, so don't yell at me if it doesn't work, okay? Just keep trying.

i know another one!!

you do the bottom connect selection. then on the one that pushes b gets a gift. :D

:blink: :lol: :p :D ;) :huh: :blink: :lol: :p :) B)

i know another one!!

you do the bottom connect selection. then on the one that pushes b gets a gift. :D

:nazotchi: :( :wub: :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :wacko: :angry: :rolleyes: B)
I believe that's what I just said....

this is true the one who presses B first gets the gift... can some point me to the help board... i cant see my parents on the v3... :furawatchi:

i think that is a really cool post. im gonna try it, i hope it works! *crosses fingers* :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried it but it did the opposite the one who was right side up was was the one who kept winning and oh yeah my tama raced with a duck rc toy? :huh: :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back