connection trouble (V2)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kountrykid

Reaction score
My tamagotchi wont connect with others i followed all instructions carefully i am 99% positive im doing it right but it just wont work!! i've tried with 2 different tamgotchis... i need help!!... if you have the solution email me: [email protected]

my current tamagotchi: :)

My tamagotchi wont connect with others i followed all instructions carefully i am 99% positive im doing it right but it just wont work!! i've tried with 2 different tamgotchis... i need help!!... if you have the solution email me: [email protected]

my current tamagotchi: :)
hi kountry kid, I am sorry 2 hear that. In future, don't ever give out ur e-mail in posts, very dangerous. Anyways, make sure U select the connection at the same time with EACH tam. I'm sorry I can't answer U very well, but ur gonna have 2 describe the situation in detail.

Hi.. when it says stand by you press the "b" or the middle button after connecting, and always make sure there isn't too much light, I had trouble connecting at school because the sunlight was stopping the infra-red.

I agree with artDJmaster, don't give away your email.. just check back to your previous posts or ask us to PM you instead :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back