Connetcing V3,V4 and V4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchilove

Reaction score
Well i have a Hashatamatchi on my V3 and when i connected to both V4 and V4.5 It came up as a Nazotchi? But... Hasha... THERE ON V4.5!

Same thing happend when i had a Ichigotchi on V4.5 when connected to a V4 :) :(

Yes when tamagotchis are a different version and they connect, they turn into a Nazotchi. It nothing to worry about. When your done connecting your tamagotchi turns back to normal. Have fun connecting!

The other tamas sometimes don't recognize the character so they turn up as a Nazotchi. Its normal, so don't worry. :angry:

~Kuchi~ :rolleyes:

I think they've programmed some of the characters differently. For example, version 1 doesn't have separate families and version 4 does. Maybe it's because Ichigotchi's programming on v4 says "this character is in the Meme family" and Ichigotchi's programming on v1 says "this character comes from Kinakomotchi on odd generations".

It a little weird because Memetchi from v4.5 works (Ichigotchi evolved yesterday) but some other on the versions don't.

It makes me think that each character is assinged a number and Ichigotchi was lets say 32 but on the v4.5 she is 12.

and lets say number 12 on v4 was Young Mametchi but when connected the picture is wrong (DUH an Ichigotchi doesen't look like mametchi)

so it comes up as a Nazotchi. :p :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back