Connexion and Connection, diffrence?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naruki

Reaction score
O_O I got a Connexion! T_T Is it like worse or better?

*sigh* Do I have to say this over and Over? Connexion, Connection AND plus is the same! Same games! Same Characters! Same everything! There has been many topics about this so please could people stop posting these??!!

then what about the debugging thing? O_O I thought Connexion cant be debugged

*sigh* Do I have to say this over and Over? Connexion, Connection AND plus is the same! Same games! Same Characters! Same everything! There has been many topics about this so please could people stop posting these??!!
dont be rude to a N00b, its like hurting a defensless soldier, weak and wounded, with no real martial status and without a gun, a country to fight for, and pride!

[oy! didnt expect someone to say THAT, did ya?]

naruki, you are right, conneXion cant be debugged. so i would recomend getting whatever is in your AREA! then you dont need to get it from far away :) and also, conneXion is european, and conneCtion is the USA and wherever else i dont know.

[so that makes there a difference emmy299, and dont you over look it!]

dont be rude to a N00b, its like hurting a defensless soldier, weak and wounded, with no real martial status and without a gun, a country to fight for, and pride![oy! didnt expect someone to say THAT, did ya?]

naruki, you are right, conneXion cant be debugged. so i would recomend getting whatever is in your AREA! then you dont need to get it from far away ;) and also, conneXion is european, and conneCtion is the USA and wherever else i dont know.

[so that makes there a difference emmy299, and dont you over look it!]
I didn't do anything. I am just saying they are the same. There is no diffrence. And there is already [SIZE=21pt]SOO many topics! [/SIZE]

dont be rude to a N00b, its like hurting a defensless soldier, weak and wounded, with no real martial status and without a gun
Uhh, isn't this an even rudER thing to say? It's like criticising someone for calling a mentally challenged person a retard, and turning to them and saying "Just because he's a retard, a complete useless bag of crap, doesn't mean you can call him that!!" you don't make sense to me.

Ra,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back