Connexion or Connection?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
I dont' know if I should get a connexion or connection V2. Does the connexion one have all Japanese letters for the food and meal and stuff? Please help!

Oh, and I also need help on what's a Ketia (whatever), and a AKA. What's the difference??

Thanks-Oniontchi <_<

Connexion is Japanese,and in my opinion,they suck,but mine could have been messed up or something,but I strongly suggest a U.S connection.I think the name for it is Ketai,and the are like little cellphones but don't work in the U.S.And the only AKA I know of means also known as.

Actually, connexions are the European version of connections, and connections are the American version. Connexions use words like "style" instead of "gender", and "g" (for grams) instead of "lbs" (for pounds). I would suggest getting a connection, because I think they are very simple to use, but connexions are probably good too.

A Keitai is a Japanese tamagotchi. They can connect to cell phones within the Japanese area, and everything is in Japanese. I really don't know much about them.

And I can only guess that by AKA you mean Akai, a Japanese tamagotchi with red pixels that is also referred to as the new "v3".

Hope I helped! <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah my connexion is ALL english(im australian) and they DO NOT suck and it also uses lbs and it also uses the word gender, but it could be different for the japenese ones...

Actually, connexions are the European version of connections, and connections are the American version. Connexions use words like "style" instead of "gender", and "g" (for grams) instead of "lbs" (for pounds). I would suggest getting a connection, because I think they are very simple to use, but connexions are probably good too.
A Keitai is a Japanese tamagotchi. They can connect to cell phones within the Japanese area, and everything is in Japanese. I really don't know much about them.

And I can only guess that by AKA you mean Akai, a Japanese tamagotchi with red pixels that is also referred to as the new "v3".

Hope I helped! :rolleyes:
New v3? Cool. I will probably get a Akai. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back