connexion?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1tama8000

Reaction score
What is a connexion? :ph34r: Do you buy it? Do you make your tama into one? can someone please tell me? :furawatchi:

I think you can make your tama into a connexion. How :furawatchi:

A Tamagotchi Connexion is a UK/European Tamagotchi. It's similar to ours, but I think it has a couple different characters and different animations.

I don't think you can make your Tamagotchi turn into one without messing it up. :p

Here is a v3 Connexion.

Why do you think that?
actually, you can turn your tamagotchi connection into a connexion through a procedure similar to debugging. i've done it.

actually, you can turn your tamagotchi connection into a connexion through a procedure similar to debugging. i've done it.
I'm too afraid to try it, though. I might mess up. :D

Like everyone else said, tamagotchi connexions are european tamas. Here in us, we call it connnection. Because we use english. Europe has frnech and dutch and all those other languages so that's why they call it connexion.

Well, why would you want to turn your connection into a connexion? What would be the advantages of that? And the way I see it, it will still be a connection because it was bought it in North America and says connection on the front.

Well, why would you want to turn your connection into a connexion? What would be the advantages of that? And the way I see it, it will still be a connection because it was bought it in North America and says connection on the front.
well, the paint on my connection is pretty much worn off. 8D

plus, the connexion has some features the connections DON'T. like different animations, screens and wording, food, and different presents.

well, the paint on my connection is pretty much worn off. 8Dplus, the connexion has some features the connections DON'T. like different animations, screens and wording, food, and different presents.
Oh well I guess thats cool. But I would never risk breaking my tama just for that. Out of curiosity though, does anyone know how to change a connection to connexion?

i have a conexxion because i live in the UK the charactors are the same but you can`t debbug and i really wan`t a v4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back