connextionisnoin?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IM just wondering what tamagotchi i have, it evolved into a UFOtchi and then a POCHITCHI or that dog like thing.

i threw away the package i got it in, and i cant find the pochotchi or ufotchi in any of the growth charts. help mee

sorry, bot that really didn't answer my question now did it?

im wondering if anyone have a chart that only shows the tamagotchis i can get.

i got the ufotchi and the pochotchi or whatever its called. is that connections v1 or v2? or what is it??

....im getting sick of repeating this but.

why the friggin hell isnt the dog tama there?

i got that silly piece of trash that looks like a dog. and thats not really on that chart now is it? no its not

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it is! You have to click on it more. I saw it. well, I saw for the possiblities of which one I'm gonna get I'm hoping it's not a repeat I saw that I could get a Masktchi again I want a new character like the whaletchi which i think i'm not.

There's no need to get angry about it fenris and all these people are trying to help you understand what's going on REGARDLESS of how many times you have repeated yourself.. Rivens is the best growth chart I have seen for V2 tamas. I looked at it and it says that you can't get Pochitchi from Ufotchi...

This probably means one of a couple of things..

- You might have got your characters mixed up

- Rivens is inaccurate for this sequence

Either way it doesn't matter, be patient with people who are trying to help you :mellow: :mellow: B) B) :p B) B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back