Considering getting a Music Star...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinkayley

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm thinking of getting a Music Star when they come out in Australia but I'm not sure whether I should get one or not. You see, I haven't been playing with Tamagotchi lately, because my v1 was on 104th Generation and I kept on being worried that it would die or something so I removed the battery, my v3 doesn't work that well, I don't like v4s and it got extremely boring raising my v5 on its own. Actually, when I first heard about the Music Star, I got pretty angry- I felt like Tamagotchi weren't really my pets that I could look after and nurture any more and they were being too indepth on the whole music thing (and I'm a person who plays piano and clarinet and enjoys it!). But now I've calmed down and I've got a few questions to ask about it.

First of all, can you play games even when your Tamagotchi is at its base weight? This is something that really annoyed me about the v3/v4. (It didn't annoy me as much on the v1 for some reason.)

Secondly, I know this is way too early to ask this, but I'm wondering how long the battery life is. If you hold your Tamagotchi up to your ear, does it have a little "heartbeat" like my v1 and v3? If it doesn't that probably means the battery will last around as long as my v4's or possibly longer because it's not continually making soft noises. (That's why I asked that question.)

Thirdly, are the sounds on this Tamagotchi very high pitched? That's why I didn't like the v5's sounds that much. When using some items, I either had to block my ears or mute the sound. I'm pretty sure the book in the rare items section was one of them.

Fourthly, are skill points (by this I mean Tone/Rhythm/Originality) easy to earn? How long are the games? I'll probably have even less time next year to play the games and even now, when I have lots of time to play games, I'm already complaining about the v4's games, especially Dance which was 2min 30sec long. This was what I hated most about the v4.

More questions... I've heard that once your Tamagotchi is around teenager-adult stage, you can't fill it up using the default foods any more. Is this ever a real problem considering the games don't give out Gotchi Points? What happens if you foolishly spend all your Gotchi Points on other things and don't have any Gotchi Points left for food? Also, I've heard that this Tamagotchi evolves more quickly than any other version. Does it feel "rushed" to get your Tamagotchi to become skilled in less time?

I remember reading somewhere that on the Music Star your Tamagotchi band needs to perform in front of a panel of judges to become professional musicians or something like that. Is this difficult and do your Tamagotchi need to have high skill points for this?

And a random question that you don't need to answer if you don't want to. What kind of instruments are featured on the Music Star?

Can you please also give a few of your thoughts about the Music Star too?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back