constant beeping noise on version 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Japanese Tamagotchi Connexion (or "Tamagotchi Plus" as it's called in Japan) and there isn't any beeping.

:) :huh: erm i dont think its a heartbeat i think its just your tama moving around :lol:

you people are probaly so addicted to your tamagothis ur hearing things...but since im not addicted (a bad habit) like you i don thear it. maybe u should get hering aids

:) :D erm i dont think its a heartbeat i think its just your tama moving around ^_^
V3 has it too. It's just the battery working and stuff. You can really hear it if you turn it to the clock screen and go into a quiet room and listen closely.

Both my tamas do that too!!!!

If you hold on a button and put your ear to the back of the tama, it will go like....beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!(for as long as you hold a button)

:) :D erm i dont think its a heartbeat ^_^

Nya:

This is a revived old post... who bumped it?

Whatever. This is a fault (I think) that's in connexion v2s and connection v1s and v2s (and v3s!) It's on everyones. It's in sinc with their movement. Watch them move when you can ear the beep--the tama moves at the beeps. It's nothing to be worried about!

All tama's that are connection/connexion have this. It's perfectly normal! Some say its their heart beat, but i think it there so that you know thats its working properly. If it doesnt make that faint beeping then something is wrong with your tama.

All tama's that are connection/connexion have this. It's perfectly normal! Some say its their heart beat, but i think it there so that you know thats its working properly. If it doesnt make that faint beeping then something is wrong with your tama.
I agree.

That happen to me..is so wierd I put it up to my ear one day and i heard this noise and i was like..wonder it was a bomb B)

I just put my ear up to the back of my V3 and then my V2.

My V3 was berping like a heart beat and my V2 wasn't, you have to listen to it carefully and in a quiet place...YAY Danny's truely alive!!!

I THINK I'VE SOLVED THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, this is it.

If you don't press the turn sound on/off button then it won't have the noise.

If you decide to turn off or on the sound then the beeping noise will come on.

Wait for a while then the beeping noise will stop.

Hope this helps.

From B) :lol: :( :(

(taqmabuddy_teddybear)

MORE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found out that it varies.

If you turn thne sound on then it will give a higher beep that goes fast.

If you turn the sound the off then it will give a lower beep that goes fast.

If you put it to the clock screen then it will give a lower beep that goes slowly.

Hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From

:D :furawatchi: :wacko: :huh:

(tamabuddy_teddybear)

mine does too. I only noticed it when i accidently fell asleep while wearing it on a necaklce. It does sound rather like a heart beat actually.

All my V1 V2 and V3 do that but I don't mind because you have to put it up to your ear to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back