Constrast and pixels of V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkgrapes2007

Reaction score
I find that V5's pics (pixels) are too light and blurry, as compared to V4.5, V4 and V3. I tried adjusting its contrast but it doesn't help much. I gave up playing with V5 and have gone back to V4.5 mainly becos of this. Anyone got any views on this?? :eek:

Just to add: I hope Bandai will improve in its pixels and contrast for future versions....hope that this problem will not surface again....

I sent mine to bandai and they gave me a new one for free! Try that!

V5 pixels are not as enhanced as other versions. I had the same problem. Try changing the contrast to 4 bars. It's pretty easy to see. Thats what I use. :)

Have you by any chance got an Argos pink sparkle tama??

I picked one up for my girlfriend, but the screen is virtually unusable. I think a lot of it has to do with the background being quite dark(rocking horse scene), but the pixels are definitely less sharp than my V5. The contrast ratios are well off too, when I increase the contrast, the background becomes darker, which sort of defeats the object really!!

Yeah, I had this same problem. It's probably because of the bigger screen sharing the battery power of what the smaller screen did. Hopefully Bandai will fix it, I have a lot of trouble seeing the screen even if I do change the contrast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back