Contacts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XoX-Snowy

Reaction score
I do. I already lost one of my contacts playing basketball because my cousin elbowed me in the eye >=[. Not cool. I've been wearing the hard kinds since i was 10, so the first time i put them in, I almost started crying because it hurt so much.

I want to wear them,

But my eye doctor said that my astigmatism was so bad that I she (or he. I forgot.) recommended that I shouldn't.

Noh. No contacts. I have to wear glasses for stuff that's really far away, though. I envy everyone with perfect vision - but I don't mind my glasses, and there's this quote somewhere that imperfection is beauty. My specs (such a sexy word) are like a brownish-plum colour, but at the same time not. Maybe I'll take a pic soon. They make me look kinda smart, until I open my mouth. xD

My friend's friend has white contacts so its really scaryy o_O

^I can imagine owO''

No, I don't have contacts. My vision is all good.

A lot of people THINK I have contacts though, because of my eye color..

No, I do not have contacts.

I need to wear my glasses all the time. I got my glasses when I was 11 - they were originally just for seeing the board in class, etc. But I have my dad's eyes, and my vision has been going steadily down hill. So now I need them to even see what I'm typing right now clearly.

I want contacts though. My mom said I can get them the spring before I turn 16. [Which is about exactly a year from nao 8D] Our eyecare insurance covers new glasses / contacts every other year.

I really wanted to get thick-rimmed black glasses last year, but on my small, pale pale face, they looked aweful. D: So my glasses have a cooper rim to the top of them, and are an oval-ish shape?

I dunno. I can't wait until I get my contacts next year [And my learner's permit 8D].

No, I do not have contacts.
I need to wear my glasses all the time. I got my glasses when I was 11 - they were originally just for seeing the board in class, etc. But I have my dad's eyes, and my vision has been going steadily down hill. So now I need them to even see what I'm typing right now clearly.

I want contacts though. My mom said I can get them the spring before I turn 16. [Which is about exactly a year from nao 8D] Our eyecare insurance covers new glasses / contacts every other year.

I really wanted to get thick-rimmed black glasses last year, but on my small, pale pale face, they looked aweful. D: So my glasses have a cooper rim to the top of them, and are an oval-ish shape?

I dunno. I can't wait until I get my contacts next year [And my learner's permit 8D].
I think your glasses suit you :puroperatchi:

I want glassesfor some reason.. But I dont need them :puroperatchi: . My dad and my little brother have glasses but my brother and I dont need 'em then we got my little brother he might need them but hes gonna get tested =D

I wear "hard" lenses or specs.

Depends how much time I have left myself to get ready in the mornings :puroperatchi:

Contacts go in if I have enough time, specs go on if I am running late.

I've worn soft contacts and hard (gas permeable) and I get on much better with the hard lenses.

Soft lenses don't hurt in the least when you put them in your eye and even the hard ones don't hurt - you can feel them on your eye (at first) but your eyes adjust really quickly until you don't notice them at all.

The only thing that's really painful is if you get something in your eye (like an eyelash or a fleck of mascara / fleck of dust - something like that). Then it's more painful with lenses and your eyes water a lot (a lot, a lot!) :ichigotchi:

I wear contact lenses to correct my vision.

I wish I had really good eye sight, but I don't, so I guess I just have to live with it. xD

In the mornings, if I can be bothered to put them in, I do. Usually I wear them as I prefer to a) not wear glasses, and b ) have peripheral vision too. And sometimes if I wear them too many days in a row my eyes can become dry so I have a day or two off without them. Mine are the soft ones and they are the daily ones so I have a new pair every day I choose to wear contacts. They are more expensive but I feel more safe with them as I don't need to clean them and I feel like I have a less chance of infection/issues. I could be switching to monthly ones soon, though. I've never tried hard ones before.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont wear glasses nor contacts. Perfect vision ;3

But my friends always tell me that if I keep spending as much time on the computer as I spend now, I will need either glasses or contacts. Glasses dont suit me. I dont know if contacts would.

I dont wear glasses nor contacts. Perfect vision ;3
But my friends always tell me that if I keep spending as much time on the computer as I spend now, I will need either glasses or contacts. Glasses dont suit me. I dont know if contacts would.
You usually can't see contacts unless they are a different colour from your eye colour. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back