Contest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatalker101

Reaction score
CONTEST!

Date starting: May 14th

Contest Discription: Take a pic. or describe you bathing suit.

Rules and Regulations. You must specify if it is a boy or a girl suit. There will be a winner for the girls and the guys.

AND this is very very important you must NOT post or PM me saying things like mine is the best or make me win!

You will be discualafied. You ARE aloud to PM me saying don't for get to consider me! Those are okay with me!

Prize: There is just boy(1) and girl(1) winner and they both get a avatar found, personalized, and glittered by ME!

Date the contest closes: May 28, so that gives you 2 weeks to fing your best suit!

Enter why you can!

TT101

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a boy.

My bathing suit looks coool =P its light blue, green stripes, And not to mention, it has a picture of a tamagotchi on it.

I got it from a shop called: TamagotchiClothes

Its quite cool.

Girl bathing suit. Speedo, with wide straps. It has my swim team logo on the front in a little sticker thing, and then a thick red stripe on each side, bordered by a white thin stripe. The bathing suit is mainly blue, besides the stripes.

I won't go into too much detail [because I don't feel like it. ;P] but it's a blue two piece that meets where the top ends and the bottoms beggin [no tummy skin]. It's blue with hawaii flowers.

Yay...

Here I set my swim suit as my avatar for right now so you can see it for the contest Oh by the way I am a girl
I really like your bathing suit. Where did you get it! I want it....! Oh and by the way I have no suit for the competion. I just saw GreenJollyRanchers suit and loved it. Sorry if I interupted your contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Bathing Suit (i hav no pic, but i'll describe it best i can)

Two Piece- (Bikini). Top is Black and Red.

Bottoms- Black, with a Red Skull on the butt o_O

Eh. And it doesnt even fit me anymore. XD (that was the most recent bathing suit i have, i'll get another one in July)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back