Continuing generations...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeza

Reaction score
The only other tamagotchi I have access to apart from my own is my little sisters. When we connect them and they have babies we go from having a boy and a girl tamagotchi to having two of the same style. What I was wondering was, if you have a 2G. tama and if the matchmaker comes and your 2G. Tama has a baby with one of the matchmaker Tama's will it come up as 3G.? :D Sorry it sounds so confusing. Also I was wondeirng how old your tama had to be before the matchmaker comes? The first time it came on my tama was when my 7yr old cousin was playing with it and he stuffed it up. :D The matchmaker hasn't had a chance to come since then because my Tama has become lovers with my sisters.

Thanks. Teeza.

yes teh matchmaker comes to make u a match and itll be the 3rd generation. the matchmaker comes at age 7-16. the matchmaker should come even tho u have 4 hearts. if u do have four hearts, then keep connecting. You will see fireworks then see a baby.

Hope this isnt too confoosing.

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back