Controversial Doll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid~Rain

Reaction score
Has anyone Heard Of/Seen/Heard/Bought the Fisher Price. Little Mommy doll "cuddle and coo"

If So, Has anyone heard of it saying "Islam is the light" It's been on the news before, and theres even clips of it on youtube.

Saturday My mom, a couple friends and I went Shopping , and while at walmart, I was looking for a tamagotchi in the Toy section, and Seeing as I couldn't remember which row it was in, So My mom and I started at the first one and worked our way through the next ones, One of them happend to have that doll. I heard it was supposed to be taken off shelves, So just for the Heck of it, I pressed the try me button, and I held it to my ear. And it made baby babbling and cooing noises. It said Nothing, So i tried it again, and before It finished making the babbling noises, It said "Islam is the Light"

I regret not taking it up to an employee and telling them about it. I should have, Either that Or I would have bought it, But I only had like 50 Dollars on me at the time, and I wasn't planning on wasting money on a doll. But I would have bought it if I could.

I think it says 'it's mommy's delight'. ._.
No it really does say "Islam is the light"

Heres a link to another one of the videos:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

In the box thingy on the side it says some other things that they think it's saying.

I think they should play it backwards and see what it says. THAT outta be interesting.

Wow. O_O

It could be saying ANYTHING. It mean, it's really just mumbling stuff... O_O

I've been forced to listen to several, and it sounds like "It's mommy's delight".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back