Converse High-Tops.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetlights.

Reaction score
I wanted to get some Converse high-tops for my friend. I don't know where to get them though.

I'd prefer it if they were quite cheap, I can't afford some of those really expensive ones. >.>;

She's a loud girl, so shoes that are colourful/bright or noticeable will be great for her. :]

So does anyone know where I can get some?

(P.S: if you have funky Converses can you post a pic, so I can get a rough idea what I would be able to get?)

Well, if you're going to get REAL Converse High-Tops, they aren't going to be cheap.

If you're looking for a pair of imitator Converse, you can get a pair for about $20 at payless, compared to $50+.

Here's the Airwalk brand page at Payless: Click

You can find real Converse at Journey's and Lady Footlocker along with a number of other places, though they seem to have the best selection.

You can always design your own at the Converse website, but it'll cost you AT LEAST $62.

If you have a Converse store in the Uk....you could get them there. Though, at my local store they don't have many bright neons. But that might be because it's an outlet. I'm not 100% sure what the nearest non-outlet store has, since we never go to that mall.

But if you don't have one nearby, I'm guessing your best bet would be the website or eBay if you want real ones.

But if you pick eBay--be careful. People get ripped off. ):

Try Next, or Cube, or JJB Sports.

I got black ones at Next, for £22.

But go to your nearest shopping centre and try all shoe shops, all sports shops, pretty much everywhere. There were some rockin' ones in some stores I was at, though, I forget the names.

And, yes, I live in the UK too. xD

You could try the Converse website. They probably be expensive though.

You could try google shopping or Ebay. But If you look on ebay try to get a lightly used or new pair.

Well the Converse website, of course.

You can also get some on Hot Topic, but the colours and stuff are limited.

What I do though, is some boutiques in your town/city might have the Converse catologue, which is awesome. They let you look through this huge book of Converse stuff, and then they order it for you. This is how I get my Converse most of the time. You have to look around and see if any stores in your area actually do this, but hopefulyl they will.

Some vintage stores could have them too, especially if you're looking for the simple black kind.

Your best bets are online or small stores that could order you a pair.

Here a picture of my old Converse, my X-Highs.

https://fc01.deviantart.com/fs28/f/2008/111...21e8aaf8b80.jpg

It's sort of a crappy picture because I took it with my cell, but man those were like my awesome shoes ever. They could fold down and have a cool design. I loved 'em/

I don't know if they have Journey's in the UK, but I always see them there. website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scratch the Converse part. Converse.

They are really expensive. xP

Does anyone know where I can find any Converse imitator high tops?

Edit: Typo :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back