Converse. :]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Band Geek

Reaction score
I have two fake pairs. xDD

#1: They are pink, and I drew and wrote all over them with eyeliner and sharpies. xDD And glitter nail poilish too, on the rubber parts. And I wrote some "Thx fr th Mmrs" lyrics too, aswell "Where is your boy tonight", and "Secret Crowds". And I wrote Chatspeak on them too, Like "RAWR","LOL". :] And I wrote "Thriller!" and "Panda!" on my shoes too. xD And I drew music notes on them too. <3

#2: Aren't as good as #1, but expectional. :] I wrote stuff in sharpies and white out because they are black. I wrote lyrics to the songs above, and Thriller. And Chatspeak. :]

omg i LOVE converse. I have 2 real pairs...

number one: they are black high tops. they are faded around the ankle part. My laces are awesome!!! they have skulls and pink stars on them. I'm a big skull fan.

Number 2: they are sorta like flats, but they have more of a top on them. they are red and have white polka dots on them. but they don't fit ne more :eek: ;)

I have a real green lolw cut pair. I had more but those are too small now.

I have Airwalks, which are like cheaper Converse I believe. I got them at Payless. :] They're black and white low-tops.

I want a pair of high-top Converse. And in a dELiA*s magazine, I saw sequined Converse. I want them so bad, but they're like $85. DD:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get real converses at almost any shoestore. Try places like Hot Topic or Journeyz of DSW.

Converse FTW..

Our Hot Topic rarely has any small enough sizes, so I usually shop in Journeys for my shoes, including Converse.

I have black low tops, and hope to get a pair of high tops soon in some bright color. :3

I'm a size 3 in Converse, so I have to shop at the Converse store. :]

[Or Journey's Kids, but they don't have the awesome ones]

I have a Product (RED) pair that I bought last year. They're amazing. They're white, and in red writing it's all INSPI(RED) and (RED)ESIGN and DESI(RED) and a ton of others. I read them when I'm bored. :3

My other ones are the bright red low tops. I love them soooo freaking much.

I always get compliments on my shoes...it makes me wanna dance.

My converse are black. They aren't hi-tops. (saddly)

This weekend I'm hoping to get black or pink hi-tops. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]I have 4 pairs- All real [ :[/SIZE]

Black and white crosswords, low-top

Green no laces, low-top

Pink "Grunge", hi-top

Dark Blue, hi-top

I got 3

#1: Too small. They are plad red. Dirty toes, low top

#2: Brown with flowers. Toe dirty, Too small, low top

#3: Too big, unworn Blain Black ones, low top

All Real

I have two. They are both real & hi-tops. One is grey/black/white with the Converse logo all over it. It's too small for me. The other is grey with red/aqua fish scales. I love them. And they have laces with pigs on them :DD

I dont have any, but my friend and my brother do!!

Brother's Converse: Black and Hi-top.

Friend's Converse: Greeny/Browny and hi-top. I call it ''Army Colours'', but I think the real name for them is ''Camouflages'' or something.

(P.S. Hopefully I can get a pair soon. I really like converses. XD.)

omg i LOVE converse. I have 2 real pairs...

number one: they are black high tops. they are faded around the ankle part. My laces are awesome!!! they have skulls and pink stars on them. I'm a big skull fan.

Number 2: they are sorta like flats, but they have more of a top on them. they are red and have white polka dots on them. but they don't fit ne more :( :angry:
I have black hitops with the same laces and red lowcut with white laces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back