Converse.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two Pairs.

One Bandanna printed black high cut

and

Solid Pink High cut

I actually want high cut nikes now ^.^ but I will always love my converse <3

I have cheap walmart ones that I drew all over. x3

But I'm gonna make my own pair online and ask my mom if she can help me pay for them. x3

Their blue on the bright blue on the left, and zebra print on the right. Their low tops. C:

Storms:

D:< I want those!

I don't have converse.

I've asked this one shoe store place I got my old shoes at if they'd ever sell them.

They said no.

So I Fail.

YES! I LUV My converse!!! <3 I got mine for Christmas and they're white with pink lines and have vidoe game X,O,Skulls, and Hearts on them!!!!!! :D

Currently, I have one pair but I'm getting more soon. <3

Mine are black with neon colours and neon stars. They are love. :)

Lets put it this way...[SIZE=21pt]DUH![/SIZE] There like the best shoes ever! I wear them all the time! I have to buy some 'cause I'm in LA and left mine at home! I feel converse sick, xD! BTW, converse sick is like home sick, U miss it.

Read my user name, duh! BTW, this is tamagotchicheerleaders new account, the old one if U know me the name just wasnt me, I wanted a new start.

Read my user name, duh! BTW, this is tamagotchicheerleaders new account, the old one if U know me the name just wasnt me, I wanted a new start.
Just because you're a "punk" doesn't mean that you have to wear converses.

Sterotypical much.

3 pairs.

Signature Black and White Converse (Low cut)

Red plad (low cut; Don't fit anymore xD)

Brown with blue and Pink flowers (Low cut; don't fit)

Converse are my best friends =]

I have two pairs, both of which were white, but I decorated them. So they look unique and really cool, and people notice you! Plus, it saves on buying a more expensive, already decorated pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back