Convert Tamagotchi years to Human years

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdangerhung

Reaction score
My apologies, in advance, for anyone who has already asked this question.

Does anyone know how to convert Tamagotchi years to human years? If so, please explain. I'm just wondering because my Tama got married when he was 5 years old and in human years that would sound pretty ridiculous. So, anyone?

Thanks.

-JDH

1 day for humans is 1 year for tamas
blink.gif

Well as you probably figured out, Tamagotchis age 1 year every day. For your case, I would say multiply each "year" by 5 years, so that a baby would still be 0, toddler would be 5, teenagers would 15 (for the later day), and adults would be 20, the get married at 25. Is that what you were asking, or did I overcomplicate it? Hope I helped!

Violetchilluvr3

Well as you probably figured out, Tamagotchis age 1 year every day. For your case, I would say multiply each "year" by 5 years, so that a baby would still be 0, toddler would be 5, teenagers would 15 (for the later day), and adults would be 20, the get married at 25. Is that what you were asking, or did I overcomplicate it? Hope I helped!

Violetchilluvr3
Thank you very much. That was exactly what I wanted to know. I was confusing my family and friends when they would ask me how old my Tama was and when I told them that he got married at the age of 5, they freaked, thinking it was in human years and said that was absurd because no 5 year old baby would be married but your explanation of the years makes sense. Thank you again.

You posted it twice, and then one time with a smiley face..... o_O

but yes, she is correct. 1 day=1 year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back