Cook?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twatt

Reaction score
on my v3 I named my tama Cook

(it was a male)

when it was evolving from teen to an adult,

it turned into a spoon!

It would not play games

and when I fed it, it just scooped it up and threw it of the screen

What happened!??!

:)

Perhaps it's a tamagotchi that looks similar to a spoon. Or maybe it's a special feature or something, I don't know. Could you give us a bit more information?

uhhhh
I bought it at wal-mart

and it's definatley a spoon
Not exactly what I meant. I'll try it on my V3 and see if the same thing happens. If so, it's probably some kind of special feature. If not, it's probably a glitch. I'll see about it for you.

~nicki9

This sounds very farfetched to me.I will try to get it on my V3.Also, can you make a pixellation?Here's how to do it,

Clickhereto show how to pixel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I tried it. I didn't get a spoon. It must have been a tama that looks like a spoon. I also didn't see it in the debug menu. So, can you find a chart or something and point out your tama?

wow, that's funny, AND interesting..!! i'm thinking MAYBE it's a secret code tama. There are secret code tamagotchis that if you name it a certain thing and feed and take care of it a certain way, it'll turn into a Secret Code Tama. You, of course, didn't have the exclusive secret code tama instruction sheet (I'VE never even seen it, idk where to get it either) but you probably just happened to take care of it that special way and got your spoon! I doubt i'm right, I heard about these S.C.T's from a friend, doubted they're real, but who knows??

here is how I can help you:

Send me this with the answers:

Version of tama:

Photo of tama:

What it evolved from:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back