Cookie Week?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yumi_82

Reaction score
is this the cookie week or what? cuz everytime i open the shop after midnight, 3 & 7 the shop have a cookie as the number 1 item.. it's been like that since yesterday. is it cookieweek or is my tama just a bit strange? :furawatchi:

i dont think there is a deliberate cookie week. its just that it so happens each time there is a cookie.^^;

but i've bought one. :furawatchi: *good girl* thanx for the help.

perhaps the tama units are programmed to have diff things all the time...thus It might sell certian things on cerian days.....{i accidently bought a cookie cause they look like checker boards :furawatchi:

It's like when you can set your time and date to have something in your shop, It's just one of those time and date things!

Last edited by a moderator:
perhaps the tama units are programmed to have diff things all the time...thus It might sell certian things on cerian days.....{i accidently bought a cookie cause they look like checker boards :huh:
thats what i thought it was

Hey, I know what you mean. It's been like that for me since Sunday. There is a cookie in the #1 slot. I've even had two yesterday one in 1 and the other in slot 2. It's madness!!

Same with me! But now in one of my tamas has Noodles instead.

OMG!! bandai has problems i thought that the cookie was the game checkers.... and what's so special about cookies?

That happend on BOTH my tamagotchis they were the same number on my shop list so did my friends tamagocthis!

That happened to me too... Most of the shop refreshes, I see checkerboards and I kept buying them. But they happened to be cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back