Cooking Mama 3: Shop & Chop DS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the second Cooking Mama game (Cooking Mama 2: Dinner With Friends) is a lot more fun than the first...but I'll tell you what I know about the more noticeable difference between the three. ^^

Okay, so if you're like me, the first Cooking Mama game is preeetty fun. BUT so is the second one. In Cooking Mama 2, you unlock prizes (usually stickers that you can put in your cooking scrapbook) and accessories (which include changing the kitchen's background, utensil colors, Mama's outfit, and other little things that she can wear; like earrings, crowns, etc.).

Now from what I can see of Cooking Mama 3, you don't get to customize all those little things like in the second one. =( BUT, apparently there are also mini-games for when you go shopping at the grocery store (what sort of games? I'm not sure) as well as new recipes (marshmallows! yay!). Oh! And did I mention that in the 3rd game, you can create your OWN recipes and have your cooking judged? =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back