COOL CHARACTERS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Babigurl~1

Reaction score
:furawatchi: Does anyone noe how to get ichigotchi and memetchi cause ichigotchi is cool can u plz tell me if u noe thankz

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

To get Ichigotchi :mametchi: Take good care of your tamagotchi when they is a child and hopefully you can get him/her. (Only on the v1, v2, and v4).

To get Memetchi :mametchi: Take average or good care of your tamagotchi and you should end up getting.

There is no defiente chance of getting certain tamagotchi's you want. :lol:

Well I've gotten both in my first generation. I took good care of her and she never got over weight, I almost never fed snacks.

TG4E <_<

To get Ichigotchi <_< Take good care of your tamagotchi when they is a child and hopefully you can get him/her. (Only on the v1, v2, and v4).
To get Memetchi :) Take average or good care of your tamagotchi and you should end up getting.

There is no defiente chance of getting certain tamagotchi's you want. :ph34r:
Ichigotchi are on V3 too ya know.

:wacko:

~*Tamagotchi*~

Is it a V3 or a V4? Because I have a V4 memetchi and I'd be glad to help you, it's quite easy to get it on V4.

Hey my tamagotchi is a fat blob with arms and legs. It literally looks like a tooth. Anyway what type of tamagotchi is that. :(

I really want to know how to get Furawatchi!! If someone knows please tell!

------------------------

Angel Gotchi :(

I know how to get Furawatchis on V3 because I always got it I was tired! I've got a V4 also, but there I don't know much, except that you have to have, in skill points, your highest must be the kindness-social ones, and that comes from a female baby, then it must be a young memetchi or a an ichigotchi, and to increase the kindness-social points you should play flag a lot because jumping and mimic are rather random. If u need more help just P.M me :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back