Cool ice cream

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maril_posh14

Reaction score
this cool ice cream is "Dippin Dots"

you dont know it then take a look at this:

Image1

Image2

Image3

Dippin Dots is an ice cream that looks like small dots but it melts in your mouth!

i post this ice cream because im eating it now!!!!

its really good!

I love Dip N Dots! I always get them when I go to theme parks. I like the cookie dough and the rainbow flavors. n_n

I <3 Dippin Dots! Whenever I see them at the mall or at amusement parks I always get them. That means when I go to the mall on Wednesday I will probably get them!!! I love the cookie dough and mint chocolate chip. Yum!

They used to sell Dippin Dots at Town East mall, but they stopped. D;

I love any ice cream cookie dough flavored. Mmm. x3

Dip'n'dotz are awesome. I love them. I could ea them ALLDAY. Well I eat the Genaric ones, but it all tastes the same 8O

They're called mini-melts where I live. They're soo yummy. I almost got a freeze burn on my tongue from eating them because I thought it was warm...

Have any of you guys ever put ketchup on a Dip N Dots? 8D

Yeah, don't do it.

And these are the times when I wished I lived in America.

We have no Dip N Dots D: . I shall write a letter to the Prime Minister to get these wonderful things, and then possibly try putting ketchup on them like Easterberry said 8D

^^ Thats something I wold try. (Don't ketchup cookies. Bad idea)

I've never seen those ever before. Never seen anything like them.

I feel like NZ is being neglected from the melty nom nom foods.

yeah its really cool!!!!

i like the rainbow too!!!

yeah also the cookie dough flavored!!

im will ask my mom again if we can still buy different flavors!

Omg dippin dots! I love those! I like the oreo ones and the cookie dough ones. Their so expensive at the mall here so I rarely get to get them.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Thats something I wold try. (Don't ketchup cookies. Bad idea)I've never seen those ever before. Never seen anything like them.

I feel like NZ is being neglected from the melty nom nom foods.
Your kidding me right? It has been proven by surveys and such that NZ is the country that eats the most ice cream. Just search "Which country eats the most ice cream?" on Google. You'll see. ;D

I love Dip 'n' Dots. I've had Banana Split and Cotton Candy flavored ones. Dip 'n' Dots are tiny ice cream beads mixed together. Banana split for example, it banana, chocolate, and vanilla ice creams beads mixed together. I haven't had them in a couple of years cause in NY they mostly sell them in Manhatten. I'll see if the next time I go if there are any street vendors selling them.

Your kidding me right? It has been proven by surveys and such that NZ is the country that eats the most ice cream. Just search "Which country eats the most ice cream?" on Google. You'll see. ;D
I love Dip 'n' Dots. I've had Banana Split and Cotton Candy flavored ones. Dip 'n' Dots are tiny ice cream beads mixed together. Banana split for example, it banana, chocolate, and vanilla ice creams beads mixed together. I haven't had them in a couple of years cause in NY they mostly sell them in Manhatten. I'll see if the next time I go if there are any street vendors selling them.
We have our Kiwi brands with Monkey Business and Gone Fishin' flavours being person favs. We have a lot of ice-cream. Its the Kiwi way, just we aren't that international so we have mostly Kiwi made brands. Businesses thrive on the slogan "Kiwi Made Bro"

I love Dip n Dots x]

I always get them when I go to Kennywood 8D

The last time I got them was when I went to Kennywood for a Marching band Parade. We were all trying each other's different flavors. It was fun :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back