Cool life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is your life rubbish because of tamas

• Yes my life is rubbish because tamagotchis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont no

• No my life is'nt rubbish because of tamagotchis

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffy G4

Reaction score
"Im doing this because My friend thinks her life is rubbish because of tamas!"

No, my life isn't rubbish because of Tamas. Well, sometimes it's quite stressing to take care of 5 Tamas when you have other things to do... :)

"What's on your mind" would be a better place to post this.

No, tamas haven't made my life rubbish... :furawatchi: , sure occasionally people at school will make fun of me for that but I just kick them in the shin :rolleyes: that's the best method. Overall, tamas have made me happier! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
my life isnt rubbish because of them but i dun like tamas anymore

My life certainatly isn't "rubbish" becuase of tamagotchis. Lots of my friends have over 3 tamas altogether. Tamagotchis and tamatalk play quite a big part in my life at the moment.

If you think that tamagotchis are ruining your life then the best thing to do is to stop playing with them for a while. If you find that you are getting stressed becuase of tamagotchis then you can always pause them and have a little break. :wub:

-sk8er girl-

well....

Tamagotchis don't ruin my life...but after a while they're a pain to deal with...so most of the time I put them on pause. And if my life was" rubbish" it's not because of tamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back