COOL MAN

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pumkin dude

Reaction score
GESS WHAT IF YOU HAVE A MALE TAMAGOTCHI YOU CAN BE A NINJA I HAVE A KURIBOTCHI

The ninja character is called Gozarutchi. He's a bad-care character :blink:

You can also get a female ninja character called Kunoitchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not new, it's just a charector, more importantly a BAD CARE charector, it's one of the ones you DON'T want to get, unless you're purposly trying for one... :blink: <-- see?

Agreed. Gozarutchi is adorable, but I love Kunoitchi more. She's like one of my all-time favourites. I have her on my Music Star, because I purposely gave her care misses. It broke my heart ;) Oh well, I got a Kunoitchi out of it!

I lurrve gozrutchi!! But i agree with kuchipatchi love Kunoitichi is cuter, Ive had her on my ver5 once, but anyway gozarutchui is a bad-care character but its totally worthit because hes really cute i dont think he should be a bad-care character....

Memetchi7

^ You said it, Memetchi!! I like Kunoitchi better too! This time on my Music Star I got Gozarutchi... whoops. I wasn;t trying, but I am happy I got him!

Ummm... this is turning into a discussion about who is better?

The Ninja Tamagotchi is Gozarutchi ござるっち, a Male Tamagotchi character meant to be a Ninja and as far a I know has existed since the v3.

Also, this isn't much of a tip..... so.....

Ummm... this is turning into a discussion about who is better?

The Ninja Tamagotchi is Gozarutchi ござるっち, a Male Tamagotchi character meant to be a Ninja and as far a I know has existed since the v3.

Also, this isn't much of a tip..... so.....
* Topic Moved to What's On Your Mind? forum *

(btw Gozarutchi has been a tamagotchi character since the V1) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back