Cool News

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Turtle Lover!

How many teeth have you lost altogther?

Kind Regards

Codebreaker :lol:

Let the tooth fairy(aka maybe your parents)pay you for it!or keep it as a souvenir!

Milliaswan

LOLERZ congrats (I think...) I lately had a tooth come out in 7th period. XD Like 1 year ago I lost a tooth, than on Easter THIS year I lost a tooth but I still have them *shudders* the "tooth fairy"hasn't come yet for them. GAWD the one that came out 1 year (I still have all three in a little baggie XD) ago broke.I swear it broke in two.

I finished losing my teeth two years ago.

Yay, me!

Now all I could depend on is Birthday money (Which totally gives me extra credit by the way!)

Nice ^^
I wish I was still losing teeth, lol. Much less painful than having your wisdoms come in ;.;
One of my friends, (around my age, btw) had her teeth grow really fast and she already had her wisdoms grow in, I think.

Random tidbit of information thar..

I kept a lot of my teeth. After a while, I was thinking "You know? I'd rather have this tooth then a dime or something."

One of my friends, (around my age, btw) had her teeth grow really fast and she already had her wisdoms grow in, I think.
Random tidbit of information thar..

I kept a lot of my teeth. After a while, I was thinking "You know? I'd rather have this tooth then a dime or something."
Mine have been coming in for so long x.x' And they're still not in. Just in a lot of pain. Orajel is my friend XD

As for keeping baby teeth, I kept mine for quite a while too. Had them in a little baggy xP I don't know what happened to them after we moved though.

I figured 'Dollar or keepsake?'

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol xP Congratz. I still have some of my deciduous teeth.

Last edited by a moderator:
NO THE TOOTH FAIRY IS REAL >:/
*Scary music plays as fairytale crusher RM comes in*

The tooth fairy isn't real- sorry.

And, congrats on loosing a tooth ^^

Congrats! Did you get any money from the "Tooth Fairy"  

I use to get like a 1$ everytime I lost a tooth, it was flippin awesome! :)

-NINJA
I used to get five dollars because I hated pulling my teeth so it was hard to even pull my teeth. xD I related pulling with pain and losing a tooth with bundles of pain. Now if I decide I want to pull a loose tooth I go in the bathroom, stay in there for twenty minutes, and come out with a bloody mouth. o.o

Congrats on losing a tooth.

Broken~Wings

^ What the heck

Congrats.

I lost all of my teeth more than two years ago. I lost like 15 in Kindergarten and 1st grade, and lost all the rest in 5th. In 5th it was like rapid Fire, I lost 2 in 2 days... I liked losing teeth. My parents would put around a 5 under my pillow and some other things. I once got a DVD. One of the last ones I lost got me an Atari Flashback which was pretty cool.

Ahh, I remember losing baby teeth. ;)

They're all gone now. YAY! LOL. I hated that experience. It just felt so nasty... ugh.

^ What the heck
Congrats.

I lost all of my teeth more than two years ago. I lost like 15 in Kindergarten and 1st grade, and lost all the rest in 5th. In 5th it was like rapid Fire, I lost 2 in 2 days... I liked losing teeth. My parents would put around a 5 under my pillow and some other things. I once got a DVD. One of the last ones I lost got me an Atari Flashback which was pretty cool.
you got an atari ;) those are worth hundereds of dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back