Cool tamagotchi sights

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i LOVe the URL.tamagotchi's one... i don't really liek the tamagotchiconnection.com one tho cuz they never update and all the info they have is just the characters and teh instructions

i LOVe the URL.tamagotchi's one... i don't really liek the tamagotchiconnection.com one tho cuz they never update and all the info they have is just the characters and teh instructions
Thank you! Actually, URL one is my sight. I just updated it. Take a look! You can also post a comment by clicking on the comments button at the bottom of each post! :wacko: -_-

thank you for viseting them! YOu can vote on the urltamagotchis..... one on your favorite character by clicking on comments B) B)

Nottytama, the penguin/bird is a teen! And same with nikatchi. You also put YU-fotchi on there twice! Just letting you know! :ph34r:

lol tamaclaire for that last one, and i love the 1st one i always go on it it has some really great info!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back