cool trick! keep parent more then 2 days,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaw/pants

Reaction score
most people know that if you leave the lights on the night your tamas leaveing, it will stay another day, but it you pause it for the whole night, it wont leave untill you dont pause it at night.

another way to pause your tama is to go to the clock, make it so your setting the clock, and leave it there, your tama wouldnt have grown hungry or not happy!

i thought it was interesting, i hope it is to u 2!

Thanks tamaw/pants

I am sure that lots of members will find it more interesting than tama_cream_soda did.

Hopefully no one else will be tempted to make any more unfriendly posts..

I am going to move this thread into the Tips & Tricks forum.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*Moved*

most people know that if you leave the lights on the night your tamas leaveing, it will stay another day, but it you pause it for the whole night, it wont leave untill you dont pause it at night.
another way to pause your tama is to go to the clock, make it so your setting the clock, and leave it there, your tama wouldnt have grown hungry or not happy!

i thought it was interesting, i hope it is to u 2!
when i had my first tamagotchi it had a baby and the next morning the adult had gone. so the next time my tamagotchi had a baby i paused it when it was sleeping and the adult stayed for as long as i wanted it to. that was a while ago and i still have that adult now! its amazing! :blink: B) :ph34r: :D :D :D :D :D :D

All the stuff your talking about to keep a tama after baby arrives I don't have to do. Both Akune and her daughter Cat stayed at least 3-4 days after thier babies arrived. :D My friend though is having trouble getting the matchmaker to show up. Any suggestions? :D

All the stuff your talking about to keep a tama after baby arrives I don't have to do. Both Akune and her daughter Cat stayed at least 3-4 days after thier babies arrived. :D My friend though is having trouble getting the matchmaker to show up. Any suggestions? :D

not really, altho, when your (or her) tama is 7 yrs. turn the time to 6:59pm and wait till it turns 7:00 pm, sometimes the matchmaker is there, but it doesnt work all the time, hope it helps!

HEYY Im **brandi**. soo im new i dont realy no very much well i do not much about this site tho lol!

HEYY Im **brandi**. soo im new i dont realy no very much well i do not much about this site tho lol!
hey well, welcome, i sent you a message! b sure to check it!

I already knew that srry :( thats old so I'll just play along ha ha ha :huh: im a little bit new here so i'll chill ;)

I pmed you so read it Libra if you want ;) ;) ;) Ha ha ha if you want to learn how to get the matchmaker to come read it! It has some help! :D :D :D :D :( :lol: :( ;) :( :( :huh:

Thank you!!

That will really help tama newbies and even myself and lots of other tama fans out there!! Thank you as my tama just became an adult today and i want it to have a baby!! I love the adult and the baby together!! Just ignore those unfriendly comments. Thanks again!!

JJstar101,

PM me anytime

Another was is to keep resetting it at the back when the parent is gone. My friend done it for like 10 days so it was 20 years old by the time it leaft. :blink:

I didnt no u had to keep the lights on in order for it to stay! I have a Mametchi and it had a baby bot (V2) and the baby came since January and Mametchi is still here! Its sad, just sad. I want to raise the second Generation too!

Hi,

Just so you all know, the clock does not pause your Tama! :blink:

It can still so poops, get hungry, unhappy, want attention, need praising, etc etc.

Where is; If you pause your Tama the normal way (hold A+B down at same time) it will not change age. For example: I leave my Tamagotchi paused for 1 day and it is 4 years old. The next day when I unpause it, he's still 4 years old. :lol:

Once again; I leave my Tama paused for 1 hour- I then have to make up for this hour and the next day my Tama will take another hour to change age. :D

Hope this helps or you learn something new!

:hitodetchi: From,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back