COOL TRICK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama paridise

Reaction score
It's so cool! When my tama was going to meet the school teacher, i pressed the a button on accident and then the tama changed! over and over again!! You can change your teacher!! I haven't tried the pre-school yet or the work, but try it! :blink:

It's so cool! When my tama was going to meet the school teacher, i pressed the a button on accident and then the tama changed! over and over again!! You can change your teacher!! I haven't tried the pre-school yet or the work, but try it! :(
:D I tried it and it did not work

What button did you press? <_< It sounds really interesting!

yes I figured that out too. Its quite an interesting feture. You can also look at jobs by pressing the a botton. You cannot do this for preschool though.

Cool trick indeed! Except i dont have v4! Kool tho! I am a v1 lover!

Shilo

It's so cool! When my tama was going to meet the school teacher, i pressed the a button on accident and then the tama changed! over and over again!! You can change your teacher!! I haven't tried the pre-school yet or the work, but try it! ;)
what is a tama school?

I wish I had known that! The teacher just came. I'm always afraid to push buttons while something is going on because I don't want to mess it up.

it does work! only i click "c" and there are 3 diffrent teachers and you can only do it when you first meet your teacher. (when they give you a present) it does not work with pre-school or when you already chose them though. each teacher teaches you diffrent things. the normal teacher teaches you school the others don't...

Since I dont have a v4, I tried it on my friends and guess what? It worked! :marumimitchi: . I tried to do it again but it didnt :eek: . So my conclusion is: It only wors when you first meet your teacher ( as dr dale said)

It's so cool! When my tama was going to meet the school teacher, i pressed the a button on accident and then the tama changed! over and over again!! You can change your teacher!! I haven't tried the pre-school yet or the work, but try it! :eek:
Yes, that's because you get to choose your teacher before starting school. Each of them lets you get different life points.

Mr.turtle= Intelligence points

Ms.flower=Arts/fashion points

Mr.canvas= Social/kindness points.

P.S for pre-school, you can't choose your teacher; you get a nanny to look after you.

Last edited by a moderator:
kool!!!!! i should try that sometime! :( :D :( :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back