coolest tama case ever + its cheap

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
well i made dis caas i luv shinny

1st step- u go to the store and buy aluminum foil-or-if u have some at home just use that 1

2nd step- u get a pice of foil (da size of a she t of paper)

3rd step- u put your tama on 1 of da short edges

4th step- just wrap like wen wraping candy (go on till u get to the other side then mold every last detail so u can kinda see evry thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5th step- get a pencil and go around da edges of da screen and once loose take da screen foil off.

6th step-do da same thing for da red thingy on da top

7th step- cut off eny extra foil parts an crease till fully rounded

8th step- enjoy da shinny

works 4 all tamas

if u need dis in Italian,spanish,german,french or have any questions pliz tell me

srry i have a lot of free time

Click here!

but whats the point in protecting the outside of the tamagotchi when you never see it cause its got a cover on??

if you get me =/

Well, I made this case! I love shiny!

1st step- You go to the store and buy aluminum foil-or-if you have some at home just use that one.

2nd step- You get a piece of foil (the size of a the of paper).

3rd step- You put your tamagotchi on one of the short edges.

4th step- Just wrap like wrapping candy (go on untill you get to the other side then mold every last detail so u can kinda see every thing!)

5th step- Get a pencil and go around the edges of the screen and once loose take the screen foil off.

6th step- Do the same thing for the red connection part on the top!

7th step- Cut off any extra foil parts an crease untill fully rounded.

8th step- Enjoy the shiny!

It works for all tamagotchis!

If you need this in Italian, Spanish, German, French or have any questions please ask me!

Sorry, I have a lot of free time!

Click here.

I did a better version! -giggles-

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a VERY good idea but i'm not gonna do it cause i like the covers on mine i have one with cherries on it && one with pretty flowers!

you have bad grammer. But i don't get your "REPLY TO COOLEST TAMA CASE EVER + ITS CHEAP"

I like the tip, but on some of the words I didn't know what you were saying so, proper grammer. :unsure: :lol: :unsure: :D :kusatchi: ;)

So, anyway thanks for showing us a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back