Coolio Tama Protector !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

* Hikarii *

Reaction score
When I bought my Tamagotchi today , i also bought a Protector and pouch. but i'm here to talk about the protector.

The protector has a square in the middle ( so you can see ) Three holes not to far below it ( for the buttons ) and a wide slit in the top ( for infra red and the antenna if you have v4 or v4.5 ) Its light soft rubber and feels good when you grip it. The package includes Gems and stickers. The case and main color ( the color of gems, case , stickers ) comes in four colors ( pink , skybblue , lime green, and orange ) I chose lime green because my tama was green ( peacock ) and the antenna matched good. ( cause, you know , it'll be showing and all ). I put on the rubber cover and decorated it with lime green and silver gems . I put one silver stone on the start on the antenna.

This looks really good if you can manage to find a lanyard that matched. I guess I'm getting obsessed x] ok , the point is. i would recommend it! The best chance you can get it at is Walmart.

- *H*

Oh , and the stickers ! What do we do with those ? Well, you can put them on the back of your tama or use them for something else. The pack came with a whole sheet of stickers so I got to use some on the back of my VP ( Virtual pet ) and some on other things.

I took of some gems. They were falling off easily .. I;m suprised that no one is interested in this ..

you got ripped off!!!!!if you hear the tama news you would've heard 2 months ago that those kit thingys ARE junk (no offense)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't here two months ago. I don't think thy are junk . I think they are useful :) Are the lanyard junk to ? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back