Costant resetting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MewFelicia

Reaction score
I was trying to connect my two V5s, and every time I did so, it would take me to the reset screen. At first, I thought somehow I bumped the reset button, so I clicked DOWNLOAD, but after it happened a few more times I realized it couldn't possibly that. In the end, I had to reset my lovely little family. Has this happened to anyone before?

You deleted the family :) !? Dude (or girl), all it needed was a battery change. It happens to both versions if connected. Sorry, but that was a bad move there.

Problem resolved. Turns out it's side affect from connecting V5s and Music Stars.

Yeah, my tama is on low battery. When I try connecting with ANYONE (even when there isn't another tama about) it says that.

^ That happened to me. It was so annoying! D:< I kept throwing it on the floor because I thought it was already broken, so I was like 'Hey why not!?' Good ting it was grass, it was just a low battery. :)

^ That happened to me. It was so annoying! D:< I kept throwing it on the floor because I thought it was already broken, so I was like 'Hey why not!?' Good ting it was grass, it was just a low battery. :p
i done tht before :eek: but yea...all it needs is a new battery and it will start working good as new :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back