Costume help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

julianna91

Reaction score
i just got my v2 yesterday. i found out all the codes and when i entered one of the codes i got a costume of a pyonchitchi or something that looks like that and under it it said rare! does everyone get this or did i get something special? also when i tried to use it or any of the other items i had gotten it made a beep noise and nothing happened! can some on please help me!!

the beep is normal and yes evreyone gets it no need to painc...

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :huh: :(

the beep means you can not use the selected item right now

Last edited by a moderator:
well not evrey one only people who know all the codes ... soo kinda ... but when u use it your tama wears it and ...well i'll leave what they look like for you to find out-but it doesnt usualy disappear!

so what they look like when they put on the costume isnt the same as what the costume looks like??? or is it? is it going to be something cute??

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :huh: :( :( they look like those tamas and yes it is cute... i do it often !

yey!!!! does it stay like that or does it go away and do i have to wait for adult or teenager.....right now mine is a toddler

Yeah I also got the costume and I Wrapped it but I can't use it cause I get a beep did I do something wrong? thanks inadvance

i just tried and it didn't work but it is supposed to turn into a teenager today so when that happens i'll try again. thank you for all you help!! o yea i have one more question.......my tama is 0 right now..when it turns 1 it is going to turn into a teenager right? that is how it was with my v1 i hope it is still the same!!

It has to be an adult to use the costume and quite a few other items.

It never works when mine are younger than adults.

They change at different ages as one of mine changed into a teen at 1 and the other didn't change till it was 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back