Costume...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyrefox

Reaction score
I got the costume and put it on my Tama a little after she had a baby. I've heard it keeps your Tamagotchi alive for a few Generations, but does that mean you can't do anything with the 2cnd generation Tamagotchi, ever? I'm confused...

...And one more question. Does the parent automatically take care of the baby?

-Confuzzled,

Fyrefox

Okay, I don't understand what you mean on the first question, but for the second question, you have to take care of both the parent and the baby. When you check the Hungry/Happy meter, is shows the condition of both the parent and the baby. When you feed the parent a meal or a snack, you will see the parent then feed the baby.

I hope I helped!

~Generation12

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I don't understand what you mean on the first question, but for the second question, you have to take care of both the parent and the baby. When you check the Hungry/Happy meter, is shows the condition of both the parent and the baby. When you feed the parent a meal or a snack, you will see the parent then feed the baby. I hope I helped!

~Generation12
OK, now I understand things a lot better, thanks!

What I mean by the first question, is, will I be able to play games with/breed/connect with etc. my 2nd generation tamagotchi even though its parent isn't going to die (as far as I know)?

well the parents dont die, they leave the baby :D in the middle of the night after a few days.whaen the baby wakes upit will cry when it finds the mum gone then u name it and everyting else goes normally.

well the parents dont die, they leave the baby :D in the middle of the night after a few days.whaen the baby wakes upit will cry when it finds the mum gone then u name it and everyting else goes normally.
OH! OK!

I've been so stupid! I thought it made your Tama stay for--OK, I get it now

-lol,

Fyrefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back