Costume

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jennyjohnst

Reaction score
When you put in the code for the costume code and get the costume what happens? I was wondering if it only plays in it shortly or if it wears it the whole day. I want to have it wear it on Halloween so I just wanted to find out about it

It wears it the whole day. :eek: Until it goes to sleep. Good idea, I think I'll try that. ^-^

my tama is a Rabitchi which looks like a bear but im putting the costume on it also :eek:

I don't care who puts it on! I don't care if everyone is going to wear it or if no one is going to wear it, i will still be just as coll to me!

thanks everyone this website is so cool how you can help people learn more about tamagotchis

When you put in the code for the costume code and get the costume what happens? I was wondering if it only plays in it shortly or if it wears it the whole day. I want to have it wear it on Halloween so I just wanted to find out about it
when you get the costume your tamagotchi can wear the costume for the whole day.But not when it goes to sleep.Hope this helped :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back