Costume

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamachick41

Reaction score
:) This question was probaly already answered, but once you put the costume on your tamagotchi, how do you get it off? I didn't put it on mine yet, but when I do I want to make sure I know exactly how to get it off. Please answer because I'm desperate!

Thanks if you answered, bubi :D

You can't. Your tama wears it once and then when it falls asleep, it magicly disapears for good. So use it wisely!

You can't. Your tama wears it once and then when it falls asleep, it magicly disapears for good. So use it wisely!
Actually, only the Stuffed Animal costume does that. The Mimitchi costume stays in your item invetory forever. ^^

Go to your item list and push B when the costume is showing. Tama needs to be an adult.

oh really? no wonder it didn't let me put the costume on. My tama is only a toddler1 :D

:hitodetchi: somtimes if you have a sheep costume it stays on your items'!

oh ok cool I don't think I was going to put it on anyway!! :blink:

oh and by the way I a really excited because my tama just evolved into a teen. Now she's a Mimitchi!! Yay!!

:unsure: This question was probaly already answered, but once you put the costume on your tamagotchi, how do you get it off? I didn't put it on mine yet, but when I do I want to make sure I know exactly how to get it off. Please answer because I'm desperate! Thanks if you answered, bubi :)
Don't worry it will fall asleep and poof it's off :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back