costumes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

letslive8520

Reaction score
wat age can u use a costume and how many types r there

iv got 2 both from the codes

Yes, I would likie to know this as well. I would like to know how old they have to be to use the costume.

You can only use the costumes when your tamagotchis get to adult stage :huh:

oh, that would be why it just made a beeping sound when I tried to put it on! THANKS :lol:

hi, there are only 2 costumes, 1 which you get free with the code and the other (a [panda looking one) which you can but once you have the 1st one. you can wera them at adult stadge only, but the panda one goes once it has been worn. when you put them on they stay on all day and are gone when you wake next morning.

hope this was some help!

when can you use the hair potion and wot hapens

Well all that really happens is you grow an afro and you can only use it once so I wouldn't use it I would give it to a friend. And the afro lasts for 2 sec. It's a waste of money!!! :(

Well obviously you can use a ball and the only other one I know of is a plant. And the plant scares your tamagotchi and you lose one happy heart. :(

Another thing you can use with a teen is a shovel.You can use it only once,but I dug up 300 gotchi points!It was worth it.

:(

you can play with i tas at any age but i didnt no that happens coool

and the shovel costs 80p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back