costumes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two costumes on the V2. The first is the Stuffed Animal (as described on the V2). You get by entering a code. By using it your Tama will become Pandatchi. It will become the Tama it was before when it goes to sleep, and you lose the costume, so you have to type the code in again and buy it (it costs a lot though).

If you enter in all 5 codes, you unlock the Rare item, the Costume. When your Tama puts it on, they become Kigurumitchi, as well as gain immortality (in other words, it's gonna live forever).

The two costumjes can ONLY be used by Adult-chis. I'm not so sure about Ojitchi and Otokitchi, I'm still looking into that.

P.S. Kigurumi is japanese for "wearing a masks and various costumes on a skin colored bodysuit to alter your appearence". More info can be found here, an entire website devoted a girl performing Kigurumi on different Japanese Anime characters. I warn you, it's kinda creepy. ;)

P.S. The codes:

ACBCABAC = Hair Potion

CBAACABC = Costume

ABBACBCC = Cake

BACBCACB = Steak

BCBACABA = Love Potion

Last edited by a moderator:
So if a tama lives forever b/c we put the codes in and got the costume, does that mean they will be able to have babies?

My tamagotchi have 2 costumes , one mimitchi costume and one "Panda"(i dont know the world in english :furawatchi: :mimitchi: ) Costume.

The Panda costume is leaving you when your tama sleep.

But whats happen with the mimitchi costume? I dont know :ichigotchi:

My tamagotchi have 2 costumes , one mimitchi costume and one "Panda"(i dont know the world in english :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: ) Costume.The Panda costume is leaving you when your tama sleep.

But whats happen with the mimitchi costume? I dont know :kuribotchi:
The Mimitchi costume you keep forever. After you use the Panda costume you have to buy a new one.

:ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back